UPCAT/CAT – College Admission Tests. Our Center is one of the most active in offering this review course. So far we have serviced about 38 schools in Metro Manila and nearby provinces including prestigious schools such as UST High School, Lourdes School of Mandaluyong, Lourdes School of Quezon City, St. Paul, Sisters Of Mary Immaculate, St. James College, St. Stephens, Notre Dame, St. Mary’s, Dominican, Trinity University of Asia, Stella Maris College, Quezon City Science High School, San Lorenzo, St. Joseph and others. With an average of 1,500 students [about 40 sections] with a passing rate of around 98%.
Exam Date: October 5 & 6,2019
Early bird discount of P 1,000.00 if you pay in full on/before March 31,2020
First come, first served. Limited slots only.
MANILA: PICS CENTER – Sampaloc, Manila – Review will start on May 18, 2020 – M – W – F – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
CALOOCAN CITY: St. Gabriel Academy – Araneta Ave., cor. Caimito Road, Caloocan City Review will start on April 13, 2019 – Saturday classes – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
JCSGO Christian Academy – 15th Ave.Cubao Quezon City Review will start on July 4, 2020 – Saturday classes – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
BULACAN: Early Christian College of Arts & Technology – Sta. Maria, Bulacan Review will start on May 6, 2019 – Daily classes – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
La Concepcion College – San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan Review will start on April 2020 – Daily classes – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Meycauayan College – Calvario, Meycauayan, Bulacan Review will start on May 2020 – Daily classes – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
St. Margaret School – Muzon, San Jose, Del Monte, Bulacan Review will start on June 22 to Sept. 7, 2019 – Saturday classes – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
SAN FERNANDO, LA UNION: BHC Educational Institute – San Fernando, La Union Review will start on April 25, 2020 – Saturday classes – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
AGOO KIDDIE SPECIAL SCHOOL – Grotto Rd. Agoo La Union
May 2, 2020 (Saturday Classes) – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Regional Science High School for Region 1 – Bangar La Union
June 20, 2020 (Saturday Classes) -8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- We have a very safe and conducive venue for learning.
- Air-conditioned classrooms.
- Intensive review program.
- We are among the very few review center who produce/issue our own review manual for the use in the review.
- Combination of lecture based and test based review.
- we have a coordinator in every section to ensure the smooth conduct of review and to immediately attend to possible problems.
- Very professional and capable staff.
- Program professionally developed by our team of lecturers from the University of the Philippines.
- Highly qualified professors, they are experienced and masters of their own field of specialization. Very professional in dealing with the partner schools.
- Our partner schools stays with us thru the years, a testimony of our professionalism in doing our part of the partnership
- Most of our lecturers 20 years ago still lectures for us,and enjoy good and professional relationship with each and everyone of them.